Management and Recruitment
Why use recruitment assistancy ?
Recruitement Assistancy is a way to assess the skills and abilities of your candidates. Two options are made available to you :
the CV-Test and the more complete recruitment Analysis.
Will your candidate meet your expectations ?
- The Recruitment assistant approach is neutral, the candidate is never present during the analysis of the document.
- No feelings, no impressions, no bias.
- Only the connection between the description of the position to be filled and the candidate's profile is analyzed and matched.
- Provides a rapid and synthetic overview of the candidate's personality, his/her strong and weak points with respect to the position being available.
It is a decision-making tool. The CV-test reveals fundamental aspects such as:
- intellectual skills
- personality structure
- suitability or not for the position being available
It is also an aid for the recruiter during his/her interviews, the CV-test enabling him/her to:
- steer the interview
- compare his/her feelings with the candidate's outlook
- bring out certain specificities undetected at first glance.
Required tools :
- An accurate job description
- A resumé with Photo
- The date of birth
- The place of birth
Note : Learning writing methods, education are different in each country.
Price : 150 CHF Contact us
This thorough study provides an in-depth approach to the candidate's personality, such as:
- the candidate's type of intelligence
- his/her capacity for initiative or achievement
- his/her behavior in society
- his/her communication skills
- his/her capacity for commitment
- his/her degree of authority
- his/her ability to deal with responsibility
As an an aid to the HR and to the Company Manager, this recruitment analysis allows :
- To orient or re-orient at an internal level within the company
- To solve a problem with a staff member
- To investigate the causes of a sudden change within the team
- To recruit a candidate whose skills the recruiter is aware of
- To look for specificities not addressed during the interviews
Required tools : Identical to those of the CV-test